Dec 30, 2004

Singapore : how it is

Sitting in office looking out of the widow..and its raining cats and dogs i thought of dropping a mail and then the very next question was whom should i write and then what should i write about.So I changed my plans and thought about writing for my blog and then i decided i will blog this mail itself.

So what should i talk about..SINGAPORE
Singapore is like my second home now..i can't believe at times that am out of touch with people, missing india and may be missing my home..

I don't know..some years ago i used to say i will go to NUS for studies and i used to be obsessed about it and then I didn't even think that I would really c singapore this warly in my life especially when I am not studying.

This is a land of living. Though i have not seen much but still there is a lot in this land which makes u feel at home.
Firstly the INDIAN food is available at every nook and corner of Singapore. So u need not worry about food at all. All am confused about all the time is how mucj does a dollar mean? Is it one singaporean version of indian rupee or something else..I don't know I can't understand. The purchasing power is more than that of indian version of one dollar.

Am confused but I don't worry about that.

No comments: