Apr 18, 2005

stares ..am i GAY

ho man!! this place like all others is great
i had a session of glares and stares in singapore just beacuse I was wearing a kurta..and i f u don't know what that means..its a long dress just like malay women wear here..so looking at me I am really sure people were wondering who am I.
Glances ,stares..all and a lot of them as I was moving around the city on the MRT...the public transport. ..right from kids to old ladies..they looked at me and when I stared back they had small glances...:-)
I njoyed it..they looked at my kurta then at my jeans..my fav LEE blue ones..then my sandals, my hairs which was all over the place not combed as usual...
So the question I could think off running in their minds...

  1. Why is this guy wearing a gals dress
  2. Is he straight?
  3. Is he gay?

I really wish next time I wear a kurta out I have a small message on my back..saying am I Gay. But its fun...to see those questions on people's mind. Its fun and really an enjoyment to see a lot of eyes exploring you, people kind of disapproving what you wear.

Believe me if u have a kurta in Singapore wear it, move around you will enjoy it..or if u don't have one ..i will lend you one..[:D]

No comments: