Jun 17, 2008

alama !!! HTC Touch problem

OMG !! that's what "alama" means in Malay. That's what happens when you buy a phone in Singapore and don't think about where you are going to use it and how easy is the service for the same going to be.

I skipped a few beats when the device started to shutdown immediately with Airtel in last three days.

Shit !!

That's what comes to my mind. Browsed the internet only to find out that the problem could be as easy as a simple glitch which should be fixed by a hard reset to something as big as a motherboard issue - which needs replacement. Being a techie myself who likes to play around - decided to go ahead with hard reset. That didn't fix the problem. Now what is to be done !!!

The phone is not under close scrutiny and am keeping my fingers crossed. I don't want to go to HTC service center and try something. Pray for me.

Technology Can Hurt and some times it does !!

No comments: