Mar 28, 2005

Kill MPlayer -- this is not a poor man's world

Read this . I just couldn't resist and came here to blog.

the monday morning shock....visit the site and for all mplayer fan's this will b like a bad news not an easy one to take. For all my life I have been in love with Winamp for windows and mplayer for linux. The news has come as a hard blow for me.

The last line on the page says " wish us luck, we will need it ".

You have all the luck MPlyaer community, nothing can stop you now. Free software is here to stay and no-nobody can stop you. I have a hunch, though I know those multinationals big brothers of s/w don't work on hunches n have all the resources in the world to kill ne one up for goodness of society...but still I know this RobinHood will survive.

Hats Off To "The Community"!


No comments: