Mar 25, 2005

singapore...the stay ..am busy

am so sorry am so busy..these days that i can't even find time to blog
Couple of things happened this time around

  • am the proud owner of a photo 30 GB iPOD. Its an engineering marvel, i keep falling in love with over n over again. Shall write more about it sometime
  • Picked up a free incoming without contract plan for my cell(yaa still the same ole nokia 3350 can't change it guys...had bought it with money saved from my scholarship while in college..an ole relationship).alas not many people keep calling...ISD is expensive
  • Was down with viral fever for some dayz...had to forcibly stay in home..had some bad time keeping up with myself during that one day...i was alone with me.
  • Have realized that the present stay in Singapore is long. And no body knows how long. May be have to skip a lot of things back at my home in India.
  • Am pretty regular on orkut these dayz.
And last but not the least am pretty pissed of at most times in the day. Am having terrible mood swings. Am working on one of the biggest and fav project with a boss who rocks and sharing a flat. So those who know me whats the pain in the ass for a guy like me.

No comments: