Jun 27, 2005

five days after am back

am back in singapore with loards of things..better or worst i don't know but I went to India for a brief vacation which did turn out to be a vacation but definitely not the one I would say is what i thought about.
Somethings good or bad keep happening here and there..and thats what is the essense of life.

Some great things that happened.

The moment I came out of the customs I wanted to make a phone call to TOKAS/PEEYUSH and my mobile was not responding, so I headed for a PCO..for those who don't know what it is..yes its only in countries like india that there are public phones where u pay and there is an attendent to collect the cash unlike phone call booths abroad...i made a call and then after making a call i realized I didn't even have a single penny!! of indian currency to pay..n guess what that TATA INDICOM PCO guy said...sir go get ur currency converted and come back and then pay. I was touched. This is our India. I really felt good and now I think what would had happened if I had been abroad..no one would ask an unkown person to go and come back later to pay. HATS OFF TO THE SPIRIT OF THE INDIA.

TO BE CONTD.....

No comments: