Jul 7, 2005

free musik as in free beer

he he notoriously good and professionally sad..no not for me but the creators of these music pieces. This morning tried google a bit hard and pressed the throttle a little more coz my ipod was playing the same ole music and now i have some links to kindle the soul.

Genre by genre or should I post all in one shot. Okay whatever.

If you are open to experiment with ur music then come here to this website called http://mauseeqi.blogspot.com/ wonderfulu website...the guy is as smart as me...I DON"T STORE OR SHARE MUSIC I JUST SHARE THE LINKS, AND THESE LINKS ARE FROM GOOGLE...so thats the opening statement for me too. The guy has compiled some good colelctions.

http://www.idobi.com/media.wml go here for some media links if u have broadband or the patience to stream media on a dial up...well i dun have it.

I hope u know what bit torrent is. Coz some more torrents for trance are available here at this beautiful website...http://www.uktrancealliance.com/
Follow the link towards the end called archive and u will find some torrents. Download play njoy with the grass beet whatever welcome to the TRANCE

Coming back to a website which boasts to be just a blog which compiles all about videos and mp3s is this http://www.muchmusic.net/ and do I need to tell u that u can dig a lot of stuff with this website.

I wish I had the time to write a crawler like google which will just keep searching for all the free music and videos, back in college though I had a small fto script which used to scan ftp servers for their contents :-P.


And the biggest of all. The PINK FLOYD webcast footage is available here. Want to watch the masters and the biggest name in Psychedelic Rock...go here

http://yee.is-useless.org/Live%208%20-%20Pink%20Floyd%20(webcast).wmv

I have checked all links on Jul 7, 2005 and they are working fine. Take u r time and do justice to ur comp and ur cable net...

CHEERS

btw: AM STILL LOOKING FOR WHAT I STARTED LOOKING FOR----> PINK FLOYD VIDEOS----ne one can U help me find them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice look... improved pic .. improved blog look.. kya baat.. is this bak home trip effect or something else???? :p

juz kid'g :)

have fun!
Preeti

Vagabond said...

nops its just frustaration that nothing good is happening so i just wantd to do something new....n this is where I had full control..to make things the way I want them to be

:)

Keep those comments and words coming

Anonymous said...

i was here....just for records.....the metal page is a good one....i aint into that music but slowly gettng thr...sufi is much my likes...

but ofcourse just as they sing 'Nothing Else Matters'