Nov 16, 2006

sea of change and breeze of fresh air

"Change should be incremental" my boss keeps saying all the time otherwise the resistance is higher. I tend to agree and dis agree both. But thats obvious isn't it because every body has his own fighting syle and mine is to strike with full force and take the enemy down. Anything less and its not a 100% effort.
Plan it meticulously, wait for the moment and then slither the problem or the enemy. Crude voilent but if plannes well one attack does the job. Misson Accompalished.

Naive isn't it. Yep I do agree.
So I do borrow his style some times.

I am working on so many thigns now a days that I am not even sure at times where to focus. Life is throwing up challenges and life style challenges are like HOLLOWS( BTW have u watched Bleach..am hooked to animation..google..an its bloody addictive) and am charging with my zamphaktu(soul slayer). They bog me down. Terrible mood swings and negative vibes are working on me but I am working...working out on these things.

Some things have been happening every week.
Professionaly am writing documents for a new system to be developed. Meetings have come down a bit. Chatting has gone up during the weekends.
As a surprise smoking has gone down and am swimming some times.

Lets see how far these things go..but am standing with my feet firm and slayer charged.


Just a quick update
Check out snaps on the photoblog. There has been some activity there :) and do leave some comments.

No comments: