Nov 15, 2005

bawara man dekhne chala ek sapna

"Bawara man dekhne chala ek sapna
Baware se man ke dekho bawari se baatein
Baaware se dadkane hai baaware se saasein"

With this music playing in the background I am just sitting on this wooden floor with my legs folded and thinking about what lies ahead in life. What lies spread today on the fabric of life for me , what I have already swept aside and whats about to sweep me off. Journey of life has been so straight forward yet sometimes it feels like growing old ain't just as easy as adding experience to your CV. The buffing due to the erosion of life leaves such smooth currves on the mind that sometimes even the present just slides off. And when the feet are seeped then only we realise that living this life has been hard on ur knees.




Alls well y am I disturbing these thoughts to criss cross my head....lets leave them where they belong in the pool of life drowned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.. i thought I am the only one who just heard the song at the end of the movie and said.. I want this song anyhow..

this is my fav .. just too good.. anyway.. I didnt read ur blog for a long time.. hmm missed alot and no energy to read those long ones:p

-preeti