Apr 27, 2006

bk from hols..rush to toilet...ahaaaaaaaaaa

Went for a holiday to doon and came back to Singapore.
The holiday was so short that I cannot even say that it was one week i spent in India. It does not even feel like that. I started on 14th morning from here and came back on 23rd Morning. Still it feels like i hardly spent anytime at home but i think thatsw normal to think about holidays and what one feels afterwards.

But the baggage I came back with included something which has forced me to sleepless nights and days of uncomfort. Being so fond of Indian food, I tries eating at so many places including the famous Haldiram's at delhi, KC Soup Bar at dehradun and not to forget all the paani poories/chaat/tikki/ras malai at UP ke wedding. I think it would be unfair if I don't talk about unlimites stuffed parathas at home. So you can very well imagine what would had happened. Looks like of all the nuerous water bottles that I had gulped down..some one had some Enamoeba Histolitica waiting for me..and now all i have are trips are toilet..watery stools and mucous from intestine being flushed.

So folks I will say that one must plan everything especially this thing when you are returnig from India. Don't forget to pack in Ciprolet A to ease your tummy because you will inevitably be forced by something u ate/drank to rush to toilets infinite times. So please pack these tablets with you when you are returning from India and if you have a spare tablets..please pass on to me..........

BTW had the pleasure to attend UP's marriage in Meerut. Here are few pics...


------Preparing for the Day--Sis Doing Hinna on His Hands-----------


---------------Riding to get his soulmate-------------------------


----------------------------the bride n the groom----------------------------

No comments: