May 27, 2006

the guilt of doing business

Yes even I don't know how to put it this way.

The way people behave when something is seems to be going wrong in business. People are looking for emails, other proofs to be produced as an evidence when they anticipate something may wrong.

And how unreasonable this activity is I cannot really comment on it. Yes logically speaking no one would like to be blamed for someone else's fault, but does pin pointing a finger really helps. When people are pursuing something together as a team, the aim is to speak "MISSION ACCOMALISHED" together. But how corporate buck passing works it makes me ponder is it really so or it is what just shows and is portrayed.

No I am not at the recieving end of this. But I know that if every one does his or her job there would be no need for the search of a scape goat. These small things can be tackled far easily by human minds working together. But instead of working out together we are trying to work out against each other. There is more contingency planning going around than the effort to make it out sometimes. How to justify this I don't know. May be am too young, I don't undertand the basic business rules or playing safe strategies ..but still I cannot digest this logic.

There is life beyond success and failure. There is more to life than just pursuing a goal. Wouldn't it be fun if the journey was as pleasurable as the destination?

Destination is not some place where we will reach at the end of the jounrney. We are not supposed to celebrate when we reach at the end. The real fun lies in making the journey "the destination" and celebrating each moment. These success and failures are just pit stops ...keep throttling..

Keep walking ...thats what it means isn't it?


PS: For the anonymous person searching for me...yes this the person you are looking for....am the same guy who was at kvfri ddun n passsed out in 97.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Many thanks for confirming and apologies for the intrusion. I've been trying to locate an old school friend (the last time I saw her was 15 years ago!!). Its been an year since I started searching and you are the first lead. Please please can you help me? Her name is Nandita Negi and I think she was from the same batch as you at KV FRI.Any help would be gratefully received. Thanks again.

Vagabond said...

hmm well yes i remember nandita negi.
She was my batchmate indeed but I guess i have a bad news for you.

I have not heard even a reference to her name for years now.

But how come you came to know about my schooling. Who gave you my reference?

Vagabond said...

BTW can we take it offline from the blog?

Anonymous said...

Thanks again. Can I have your mail id please?

Anonymous said...

Sorry

Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

Vagabond said...

shit its.. dobidear...not dobideat
sorry dude that was a typo...

Anonymous said...

Cheers Thanks.

balbir said...

what does mean, that u r linux registered user# 368042