May 7, 2006

guns and roses reloaded

GnR as they are popularly called is one of my all time fav bands and its reloaded big time on my music scene. They are masters of the Rock and there was more than enough packed into the band members talents..AXL ROSE the perfect vocals and SLASH solos.Steven Adler on drums, Izzy Stradlin and Duff McKagan. Master musicians who shot to fame and were on top of the fame around 1990.But as it happens for most on the top. The band just disintegrated and Slash - Adler both are now with Velvet Revolver. As far as I know Axl Rose is the only member from the glorious past who is with Guns and Roses.But I think spilt was the last nail in the coffin coz unless all the ingredients are put in in correct propotions the meal cannot be perfect.

But that the shitty thisg is GnR couldn't handle making it big and shot to fame for bloody all the reasons other than music after they hit the top. So the ned was near. Axl went to drug rehab..he had his own set of problems..and eery body else walked off. Nevertheless some great songs were churned by the band. The powerfuil lyrics really make a point.

You name it and they have songs november rain, estranged, sweet child 'o mine, my michele, yesterday, paradise city,welcome to the jungle and lot more.

I think they are the only competing band with metallica on my hard rocking list who make full time comebacks.


\m/ keep rocking...

"I used to love her, but I had to kill her
I used to love her, but I had to kill her
I had to put her
Six feet under
And I can still hear her complain "
-- Used To Love Her (Lies)

Read more about them here on Wiki Pedia

No comments: