Jun 28, 2012

ICU Stories - the back ground

Well some strange things happen in life especially when we are a little less obsessed with meetings deadlines and work. One such window has opened up in my life - Dad has been in ICU in Delhi since 22 May 2012. Delhi was an important bit of information because my folks are based out of Dehradun and I work in Bangalore. So in between the two or three allowed visits to see and visit Dad, there is a lot of time with nothing but waiting.

This log is about what happens in those times. The patients relatives and attendants I meet and their stories.

Why I am writing this log - well firstly I feel good when I met some of these. Their resolves were outstanding defying everything else. Some I was sorry to know but most importantly each one touched me in a unique way.

For each patient which lays inside I just say speedy recovery and may the best as per almighty's plan happen.

Peace.

No comments: