Oct 5, 2004

dj dobi is back

hey the DJ is back in town...even if there is no audience to listen to my songs.I am a self styled Dj with all but one audience for sure.

So the songs for this beautiful morning are by the legends of rock PINK FLOYD and the album is called pulse. The best songs in the cd which every one can appreciate easily are High Hopes and the my another favourite in the album is Where Were You. PINK FLOYD undoubtedly are the great showmakers of rock.

When the tempo is right its time to make room for the contemporarty legends of metal. The musicians of our time, kings of power guitars and power drums, the kings of rock who had always shunned drugs and promoted booze...for those who still can't guess am talking about METALLICA. And the next song I play is NOTING ELSE MATTERS, and after this I shall silently shift to UNFORGIVEN II.

By the way I forgot to mention that today is "METALLICA DAY --the joy of being becnhed".

No comments: