Oct 6, 2004

gud morning blog

when I rose from bed at the regular (later than when I should had) time, the first thought in the morning was "Why do we need to go to office day after day?" And then dee(my sister) replied that don't worry you have some holidays lined up next...and what i said was I don't need any holidays to break the habbit!.

The first thing i did was to put some music on!! n the last nights celebration of music countinued with BuddhaBar in the morning and guess what..its still playing...i am listening to the same album in the office..TRANCE is the genre of the day.

Moment I opened up my official mailbox ...VIOLA...there was a mail from shail..she made my day...what a pleasure is it to read a mail from your beloved ones as the first thing in the morning...

One more thing last evening recieved a mail that said we have been allocated to a project..and then in the morning heard the news that we have a induction lecture today..gud news..WE R NO MORE BENCHED. so guys out there who are on bench don't worry this too shall pass !!

myTune:
Solitude (Artist- Karunesh)(Buddha Bar III(Dreams))
myMood:
white shade of happy ;-)
justOneLine:are people appreciating this music am playing ??

No comments: