Jan 9, 2005

BLACKOUT.....another one

it was the perfect recipy..but what ended the party was a BLACKOUT.
Shoiab and ankita invited people to their apartment in Dover Rise for a barbeque party.
Pool side bbq party was seomething really a gud idea and i wanted to be in one since i had heard about it....not many people were there and it was an official gathering...it was called the DP-03 party(the module that was just released..purchase orders being the major part of the project).

Everything was going fine till the time boozing started. There were a few beers i knew about and then there was some whsky bottles that popped up. And then I Remember standing and working around the chicken on the BBQ. I was sipping some very good smooth scotch i didn't know wha it was ..people say it was black label..johny walker..who cares for the name but it was smooth and the problem with smooth whisky is you don't know when it will hit u. Is at down with the Ashwani Surendra Aashish group and then the cocktails started that was the time i remeber something was happening. Next thing I remember is i woke up in the morning. In between there was vatsa ..telling me vaibhav am alone and we need to do this and that.

In the morning I realized that I had left my bag and sandals at the party grund only. And I don't recall anything that happened..thats wat I call a black out. I still have a bad hangover, its very heavy have tried black coffee nothing works...bad. Watza is telling me last nite I had beers after finishing the whisky and wine. And it was Aashish who was puring more and more for me. And then he handed over more beers to me. I don't know why this affinity, okay we are from same place dehradun and luckily or unluckily from IIT Kanpur..but this guy did beat the shit out of me..i am a boozer and he poured until he could no more...I have lost one evening of my memories.

Just went to CITY HALL and funan it mall earlier in the day. There is only one regret when i walk in one of those malls..y are there so many things to buy and why I can't buy what i wanna buy. Apple's MAC is a treat for eyes..and wat do u say about the G4 notebook..i shall envy those all my life beacuse i can't buy a MAC. The nest thing i liked so much that am planning to spend one grand is a player from iRiver. I don't know what it is called but it was all a techie like me would know is a big competitor to apple's iPod. It was about the size of ur palm and it was like a mp3 wmv player with capability to play the divx mpeg4 xvid files as well. U can plug the same to ur TV and u can connect it to ur home entertainment system. There was an inbuilt 2.5inch coloured screen to watch them and the memory was 40GB. I think am going to buy that thing.
Oncemore in my life,I have realized that there are somethings in life which money can't buy and for everything else my salary ain't enough.

No comments: