Jan 4, 2005

Singapore Blues

Every city in the world isn't equally good and now i have realised that Singapore has its own share of problems. Finding a house is so difficult in Singapore that it has left me and a couple of my friends not only frustrated but losing quiet a hefty sum to the hotel and at the end of it we are living on the terms and conditions of some one else, till we find a house. The guy we are staying with ain't bad but we can't stay with someone for long.
New year party was great. Went to the islan resort of SENTOSA and it was the longest party I had ever been to. Cam eback at 5 am in the morning. Lots of beer, chinki music..thought they also played NIRVANA and GnR for a while, sea, sand and bikini's...not to forget the beers. Njoyed it and the next day was spent sleeping......

The office in Singapore is small but very high on efficiency. I liked the feeling of workign with Shoaib and Ankita. Its even better than working with Rahul. When somebody like one of them is around you don't fear taking up jobs which are complex to do otherwise. I think its nice to be heard and valued. Feels lke you are working at home.
I sometimes feels as if its a family project we are doing. People ask me when am I leaving vMoksha coz they are not paying great. All I know is as long as the RBS is here am here and as long as shoaib and people like rahul think am of some use, I think its a novel idea to stay. I know money is important but its the mean and not the end. If i work well I know the appraisal would follow..so no plans to change the company for now.

myTune: Not much of music until I buy a jukebox or a iPod...am bored in Singapore
myMood: am happy Purchase Order completed
justOneLine: when the hell would this purchase order module finish.when do we shift to our house.

No comments: