Feb 7, 2005

APPRECIATION

wat a great feeling when an appreciation mail pops in ur mail box from u r client
GIVES U A RESON TO WORK N GO EVEN FURTHER
the sky is the limit and am aiming just above!

HEAVENS be ready am coming close!

another delivery has just been uploaded to the client side.
it will b some time..till the bugs n other things start coming but its okay..

the head is heavy...may be TIGER beer...ahd gulped quiet some yesterday n day before...
hey I did some cooking yesterday!
nice experience I didn't knew I was an average cook
cleaned up the mess in the house yesterday as well

n yes last but not least for the rock buffs..a new blog is HERE

myTune: Sleepless (Cradle OF Filth)
myMood: feeling jus me
jusOneLine: was thinking abt buying notebook in the morning...y dun I have enuf money to buy one!! with the kinda balance i have i can't even buy a quarter..:D

No comments: