Feb 5, 2005

hey U

well if somebody is reading this now n he is a rock buff..he has stepped on to a link which wud allow him to listen to a really kewl song called free bird by a band called lynard skynard.
Its a great guitaring experience ...n if u can't appreciate it then am really sorry u ain't njoying all in life

For the full experience am pasting the lyrics here



If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me
For I must be traveling on now
There's too many places I've got to see

If I stay here with you girl
Things just couldn't be the same
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now
And this bird you cannot change

Oh, and the bird you cannot change
And this bird you cannot change
Lord knows I can't change

Bye-bye babe, it's been sweet, love
'Though this feeling I can't change
But please don't take this so badly
'Cause Lord knows I'm to blame

But if I stay here with you girl
Things just couldn't be the same
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now
And this bird you cannot change

Oh, and the bird you cannot change
And this bird you cannot change
Lord knows I can't change
Lord help me I can't change

Oh No, I can't change

and the song if u wanna listen to is here

Wonderful experinece...and for those who don't know this band started as a rock band and is considered to be ledgendry....rock band..though it moved to country later.

myMood: Fuelled to the top gear
myTune: The above song :D what else
jusOneLine: who needs holidays..when u love ur work..its been 28 days since i last took a break..this is gr8..am ahving a ball

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome !!! i am lstening right now... i relate myself to first 4 lines :D