May 14, 2005

how the heck!!

man its getting on my head..am pissed of
bloody mood swings don't want to talk..this work..ain't going no where and I have a realization that I can't work even more..bloody bad slog slog and slog. Nothing in it for me..save my soul

The day let me tell my self about the day..better call it a DOG's day..

  • Couldn't sleep last nite..god knows y intermittent breaks all the time...finally wake up at 9 am and this ain't a normal day. Its saturday and am officially off today. Sorry man am sorry for this. Couldn't sleep :-((.
  • Headed for the bathroom..everyday rituals..standing under the shower for some time.
  • Left for office with in 15 minutes was the first one to walk in.
  • Nothing but work here not knowing where to start.
  • Set up the server and the laptop and then the local server of vMoksha office. This is because we work 5 days at client's place n then from here.
  • Lunch at Soul Food..that mutton I couldn't eat..I dun know why I was elast interested in it.
  • UP called up, the only good thing of the day, had a brief chat.
  • Called up Dehradun, my parents in India same boring questions. Is it my fault that am in Singapore. Is it. Am bloddy fuck up of all this. They keep asking me why when what. Some time really pisses me of. Mom's logical statement ain't that logical to say.
    She says she has two son's one is in Rourkela and other in Singapore. And then she told me she was really happy on 14 the when the doc has told her exactly 24 years ago that u can expect the baby tomorrow. Mom you can really never understand now I too miss you I ain't happy here and I can't even tell you. I can't even tell any one. How pissed of I am. This is a fycking bad life to live..fucking bad..no indulgences can hold me now. No smokes no booze. I can't escape the bloody me anywhere.
  • Came back after lunch boss had appeared on the scene.
  • Setting up things for people to work on. Looking at the same old code. Trying to keep head cool. Flatmates appearing.
  • Fifteen minutes chat with a friend from IIT K. "Hello Hi" chat with my brother.
  • What a fucking day...its already 5:20 PM. What to do what not to do.
  • Man am confused. I know where I am going. How to keep myself busy.
This is hell bad of a plastic life am living here. Am looking for something. Smouldering inside.
By the way when am blogging am also exporting a bloodt database from the live server.

I really wish man was an island now. Really an island.

Life status

myTune
: Merciful Fate - Metallica (my iPOD)
myMood: Why am I Screwed ..realization bloody misfit I am
justOneLine: KILL 'EM ALL
yahooMessenger: No friends or foe online worth talking
skype: No login for some 2-3 weeks
mobile: Last phone call by UP abt 8 hrs ago

------------------Work Server Issues--------------------------------


Oracle DBA issue
: Why the hell is the size of temp01 18GB. Out of disc space. Don't know why? I ain't a DBA. Volunteered responsibility
Linux Websphere issue: Clean up not happening properly. Relying on server reboot and kill all heavily. I ain't a fucking system administrator. Volunteered responsibility
RBS Application: Approaching Deadline: Monday.
Those fucking SKU on the live data not available for me to test my Sale Consolidation script.
Delivery Status dependent on a lot of people.
Database issue: Improper constraints to be rectified for the application database before next week end. Volunteered responsibility
Shell Scripting: Ain't it fun to do when u have delivery deadlines and fluctuating requirements.

------------------Life Server issues -----------------------------------------------
Personal Worries: Utilities bill of $300 not paid. Ain't going to pay it. Can't pay
Expense Settlement: Financial instability.

No comments: