May 15, 2005

its my b'day

hey blog u should also know its my bday..today
one more bloge one more b'day n the interesting this is u are also goin to have u r b'day soon.
Its been almost n yr now..that u had been staniding by me attending being the most patient listner to my said n unsaid crap.
I changed ur name. U didn't mind. Changed your looks.
Didn't come back to u n then came back to u after long but like an asian wife u alwaz stood by me.
Thanks blog thanks for being there!!

Had been a silent spectator to a hell big of a booze party. Ramakrishna
And just for records the bachelor boys snap....



,who incidentally nicknamed me Ramg (After one of the greatest indian mythology gods, who is known better as Maryadapurushottam Ram...literally meaning the god who laid an example of how life is to be lived); threw a booze n food party at boon keng n oh lord what a party it turned out to be.

Abstaining from booze helps and it has saved me from a lot of situations. Yesterday was one more day I was sober n liked the flow....though the end was fucking bad.

UP was the first one to call me up n wish me. Though the first one to send me the wish was the one friend who kinda never misses any small or big ocassions to make me happy. Who has been following me for good whereever I go. She just managed to be one sec after 0000 hrs singapore time. Next in the morning was my young DAD.
Then was didi.

I am expecting few more calls from friends.
Especially the ones who left messages on yahoo messenger n I know they are going to hit me back. Shail and adi they just can't miss my b'day n even if they do i won't believe.

Woke up pretty late though not beacuse of booze but because of the curtains which don't allow the light even if its mid day to come in. Same daily rituals n am in office now.

Blogging. After this have to work. Tomorrow is an important commited delivery.

And my fav guy at the party....Murari

No comments: