May 17, 2005

Old old...Old College Friends

hey there was a time in life when we ate on the same plates, boozed together, fought together with each other, there was a time not long long ago; but now the same things look back as if it was long, no not even long but long long time ago.

From school days when studies took the centerstage of my life though I can never say i was a brilliant student but yes if i look back upon me and how I was like..i owuld rather smile. A guy with a trouser which he desperately wanted to change...coz it had turned from blue to some off blue colour and there were guys in the class which were very well dressed than I was. One who wore glasses which were framed into those big black plastic glasses, one who hadn't known deodarants till he was in college. One who wanted to be hep but was never really hep. Looked down to people who boozed, rather even those who were drinking beeers. One who always had little money in his pockets leave enough to show it off.

There in those of dust n those days of pain when those little things maattered more than anything else I could think of at that time. When the jealousy was upto the marks and the competition was limited to figting for the little space on the dias.

Weren't the flowers beautiful.Wasn't there lesser frustration in life.
Wasn't everything in its own way....and we didn't even knew which way they were good or which way they were bad.

Life was life. Life it is. Life it will be.
Acceptance doesn't though come easy. There is a me in there. There was one me there who was unknown to me. One who just walked in.

No comments: