May 8, 2005

updated wish list

Some people are born spenders and I have no doubt about it.
This month speaks good on what I have bought of the meagre salary I have....

Last month's wish list talked about the Motorola Razr V3...well I have bought it now and it rocked by boat and I paid deep from my pockets...whopping SGD 725....i think it would be good to add that the extra 25 dollars were for the limited edition black version...but it's a goood buy n I have fallen in love with this feature rich phone.


Next thing, I jusr bought was a small phone but it was not at all expensive and even more feature packed than my lil michelle, the Sony Erricsson's k700i. I seriously hopes my brother likes it as much as I liked it. I was tempted to buy the same but since I had too much looking into the phone I just went for the RAZR V3.

Next, the big story of the month...well the most unplanned story and the purchase was the one I bought yesterday. A JVC DVD-VCD-MP3 player, which literally leave a big whole in my pockets. It is something exclusive that I had not imagined, well look at it n then only I will say something about the price.

The price is only 749 dollars and weights just less than 10 kgs. And man listening to Pink Floyd last nite was a good experience on the wood cone speakers.

The END of the story.....I have lost all the money I once had. This once was only 7 days back. I spent some 2000 dollars in the last one week, in face to be precise in the last 4 days.

I don't know how is it going to work out this month.


#############################################################
For those who know about where and how I live. Some new developments are about to come.
I am planning to look for an independent house in Singpaore and may be motu will join me. Not very sure about the second part though i think he will.
  1. Considering how I have been eating out and not cleaning the place or even been able to drink water in that filthy kitchen where its so horrible that I can't explain, I have decided that I will not be sharing the household expenses after this month.
  2. The only sharing will be the rental and the electricity, this month onwards.
  3. For those who don't know we have two visitors in the house who have been living with us for two months now and have no idea how we are going to settle down with them.
  4. Watever I hope the least possible am going to ask for is a share in the deposit of $1600 that we had paid + $900 we had lost + expenses. That essentially means some 450 dollars they will pay me back.
Am considering moving into a new house pretty soon. B Bye blue skies..those f***ing flatmates!! soon u will hear me singing this....

No comments: