May 24, 2005

just thought why not share the pics

Chopsuey playing on yahoo radio...as loud as it can be..and am typin on this IBM laptop as if someone has taken over me n my soul...time is passing me by like there ain't nething left in the day..but is this the day only or the world itself...slowly smouldering towards the inevitable...the darkness has awready surrounded us all..n its getting darker n darker all and around....8:48pm Singapore time..yet another evening at work not really working..pissed of with the fact that i am here..but this ain't a disappointment..in a way it is good that am here..now am here..where no one else but me stays here...noone but me to tell to teach to tell me good and bad..as they all do and they all say..so far away where even phone calls are few.....
its nice its like being glued to the island called you...
another new number has come up on the radio nice guitaring...was wondering who is this...was like a known noise n as the voice.....

in betweem me crapped that lil problem i am facing with the script....n now i dun know what i was talking about...crap


No comments: