Jul 14, 2005

lil update

Someone was asking me the other day dude what all u do when u are free..there ain't ne free time in mu life coz i dun know what to do wid my free time...some people may say WTF..this is crap but this me "take it or leave it".

Lil updates for the people who are still reading or wanna peep into my life a bit.

a) Am not calling any one cause am running really low on cash. I have run out of cash to buy even phone cards and my prepaid balance stands up at $8.00. So sorry people all IDD called are out of scene.

b) Am kinda frustrated wid life a lot these days, everybody seems like a monster trying to invade my space and am fighing hard wid few and surrender to others..Surely was telling someone life sux..yep it does.

c)Just to kick ass this feeling one trip is being planned off to Malaysia. godknow if it will comeup or not but whatever its some good time wasted planning it.

d)I am reading Douglas Adam's Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy...not one but the whole series.

e) Am listening to more heavier and black metal again. Dimmu Borgir/Slayer/Cradle Of Filth/Arch Enemy are back up on charts..metallica is going down..oh I forgot melodic and speed metal genre artists..Stratovarius and Dream Theater are up as well.

f) Am too fucked up too talk most of the times and prefer to keep my bloody mouth shut.

PS: Dun u think u have better chances to hear the words better if u use that service Skype offer for free or i u use that gadget u invested money tp buy called handphone...whatever.

Oops one more thing if u meet me today u will also find some beard they called french on...just experimenting..makes me look even more older...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah! you are no different... part of "US" ... but the best part is .. we are all smiling, happy and ready for anything... there was a time i used to silently smile at people who are happy.. thinking "beta jyada khush mat ho.. kab kya ho jaye peta nahi :p ".. mean on my part but isnt it true. anyway.. life is becoming a sine wave of happy times and frustration.. the wavelenth is quite random :)

enjoy...

new look .. hmm.. remember Banerjee sir?

Preeti

Vagabond said...

yep I know d same life is haunting all of us and i agree that inveriably we all think on the same lines...

I can't agree more that life is a typically random wavelength sine wave.

Life is as mystic as it always was n looks even more to me now