Jul 19, 2005

marital bliss

more n more frns are getting married more n more news are pouring in....marital bliss is it really worth falling for. Talking to the people njoying it sometimes they talk abt it so passionately that it leaves u tempting to get married (only obviously after u find a suitable partner) and very same moment when the thought of responsibility and changes in the life that it will bring along come to mind..kinda shocks ..n lets me to believe that am happy just perfect as I am today, and brigtening it up may not be a cakewalk as it seems to me on the first go.

So am tempted not to fall in the trap, and prolong it as long as I can.

I don't know but wheneve I think about it, just reminds me "GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE"

I wish all people getting married good luck..njoy the bliss if there is any ..and let me know the secret..what it is and it it really worth it all.

myMusic: Norah Jones - Feels Like Home
myMood: close to calm...very calm n happy
myMessengerStatus: Invisible
myPhoneStatus: Last call recieved was yesterday..sarvanan rokde's friend called up


Interesting Readings:

Question: What is the difference between Singapore and China?

SINGAPORE IS LIKE A DEMOCRACY RUN IN A COMMUNIST FASHION AND IN CHINA THEY ARE RUNNING COMMUNIST STATE IN A DEMOCARATIC FASHION

PS: I have just finished reading the HitchHikers Guide To The Galaxy, fantabulous book. Douglas Adams has some very interesting observations about human beings and its lovely to hear them from the mouth of aliens.

BTW: He forgot to mention that this computer EARTH is even capable of writing science fiction books and quote himself...woudn't it had been interesting as well.. Just a thought. Coz this is also I think something worth mentioning , the creativity and imagination of earthly humanoids. Ain't it so?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Ole Pals

" I may not know the right questions to asks, I may not have the right answers to tell you, but yes I can try to listen to what you are telling me."

No comments: