Jul 12, 2005

yahoo lovely audibles

Yahoo has launched certain audibles which Indians are going to like a lot. I have been introduced to them only today morning and I have gone crazy looking at them. Simply superb they capture the essence of being an Indian, just perfect. Bollywood dialouges which people use so frequently and the commom slangs on the streets it so superb simply great. Feels so greatly Indian, I just couldn't resist talking to every one about them. Telling everyone what it is ...what great thing yahoo have done.

But one thing I didn't like about the new beta was the inability to send IM messages by opening the IM window n then typing the name. This means too much dependence on the GUI. Didn't like this feature of yahoo.

And my gosh I just notices that they have removed the launcast radio from this. This sucks but still audibles rock.

Imagine being a desi, another desi IM's u and u hear the other one "Yeh Chat Mujhe De De Thakur"....or " Abe..khamosh" n then a punch lands on the face.

Simply great :)

No comments: